If you’re looking to sell property in the South Bay with today’s challenging real estate market, you need to be more than a number on an agent’s list. Team McGuire has extensive experience in Manhattan Beach, Manhattan Beach Strand, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Palos Verdes and Torrance not only as agents, but also as homeowners. We are committed to helping our clients sell their home at the best possible price in the least amount of time and do so with a broad-based marketing plan approach.
The Marketing Plan to Sell Your Home
- Place a sign and lockbox at the house
- Hold a Broker’s Open at your house the same week to enable a large network of realtors to preview your home for their clients
- Send out a mass email to the realtors that came on Broker’s Open in order to find prospective buyers
Schedule appointments to show your home
- Advertise your listing in the local newspapers, real estate magazines,the MLS and our website
Door knock and call neighbors in the surrounding area to see if they can think of anyone that wants to move into the area.
Hold a public open house
- Create a virtual tour of your house that will be published on Youtube
- Follow up with each and every showing as well as those who come into the open house
Contact Our South Bay Real Estate Agents
We know selling your home is a big decision, and we can help. With the seller’s landscape constantly changing, we maintain a marketing plan to provide your home listing with maximum exposure. Whether you have additional questions or are ready to sell your South Bay property, please contact us. We look forward to helping you sell your Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes, El Segundo or Torrance home!