Team McGuire Real Estate is your local real estate team representing both sellers and buyers throughout the South Bay including Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Palos Verdes, Torrance and more. As Manhattan Beach natives, we know the ins and outs of these neighborhoods and are committed to helping our clients find the home that will best suit their needs and wishes.
Who is Team McGuire?
- Team McGuire is a family operated real estate team comprised of Colleen, Tim, Andy, Heather and Andrew
- Colleen and Tim McGuire have been married for over 30 years and live in Manhattan Beach where they raised their two children, Andy and Megan. Colleen and Tim have been with RE/MAX Estate Properties since 2008 after previously working at Shorewood Realtors.
- Colleen is a native of Manhattan Beach and attended all of the local schools.
- Tim originally hails from New York but has been working and living in Manhattan Beach for over 35 years.
- Colleen has over 30 years experience in contract negotiation.
- Tim has over 25 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Andy is currently a realtor at Palm Realty Boutique in Manhattan Beach specializing in off market inventory and sand section investment properties.
- Heather and Andrew are the newest members of Team McGuire and help round out all the team’s needs.
Whether you are looking to sell a property in the South Bay or are looking for a new home for yourself or your family, you can trust Team McGuire Real Estate. We are fully committed to serving our clients with all of their real estate needs and having satisfied customers is our #1 priority.
With every client we work with, we deeply believe in maintaining our core values, which include honesty, listening, strategy, marketing and value.
If you are in need of a real estate agent in the South Bay, feel free to contact us via phone or email. We thank you for your interest in Team McGuire Real Estate, and look forward to helping you sell or purchase a home!
Colleen McGuire was born and raised in Manhattan Beach. Colleen attended American Martyrs School and Mira Costa High School.
Colleen and Tim McGuire have been married for over 30 years and live in Manhattan Beach still. Colleen has 25+ years experience in contract negotiation and has been in real estate since 1999.
Colleen is the complete package when it comes to real estate. She has extensive market knowledge both on and off market and networks with many high profile realtors in the South Bay. Colleen understands the ins and outs of real estate law and all the necessary documentation for each and every transaction. Above all, she understands people and how to make them feel at ease in each and every transaction.
Colleen's focus has always been her clients and she will continue to go above and beyond for them at the drop of a hat.
Originally from New Jersey, Andrew moved out to California in 2012 and has been pursuing sales related work ever since.
Andrew married his wife, Megan McGuire, in October of 2017 and they live in El Segundo with their dog Otis.
Andrew received his real estate license in 2016 and has been working side by side with Colleen and Tim McGuire ever since. Andrew works diligently with buyers and sellers alike to ensure all parts of the real estate process operate smoothly and are thoroughly explained. Although Andrew does have extensive experience with first time home buyers, he has vast amounts of experience with seasoned clients as well.
Andrew prides himself on his patience and empathy with clients as he was recently a first time home buyer himself. Each and every transaction is different and Andrew specializes in catering to his client's needs.
- Agent # 01984823
- Brokerage # 01879720